- So the scenario is my friend Alex and I are waiting in line to buy a ticket at the movie theatre.
- Alex: Yeah earlier today these girls couldn’t believe I was out of college. They said I looked soo young for my age.
- Me: I usually get I look way older for my age.
- [Up at the window buying the ticket]
- Lady: Can I see your I.D?
- Me: …..
- Lady: Your drivers license.
- Me: oh…right…wait you don’t think I’m 17?? [and then i laughed out loud and prolly looked like an idiot but it was funny since we just had that conversation previous.]
- [walk back to alex]
- Me: Dude did you get carded?
- Alex: No
- Me: I JUST DID! THIS GIRL THOUGHT I WASN’T 17!!
*****But for real folks, i haven’t been carded for a rated R movie for at least 6 years. Cray cray.
**Post script: Ben- I hung out at your house last night, not at the outland. GLAD I FIXED THAT!!
Currently listening to Rilo Kiley